🤾 Kauri’s Awesome Kelly Sports! 🤾

Malo e lelei bloggers.
On Tuesday, 13th December, all of kauri did Kelly Sports!
The first activity my class and I did, was with Coach Brett!
It was called a shipwreck and it was quite simple. You basically have to
hold a hoop with all your teammates hands on it. If you’re told to hold it with your head,
Your whole team has to do it. In the start of the first round, my group was Mona, Hibiscus, Khadija, Havana and Hajir!
We messed up in the start and thought Mona should hold Khadija on her back but it didn’t work. So, we made a
huddle up and it worked!

The next activity we did was with, Coach Misha and it was a Shark attack. We had to use equipment to stand on and
make it all the way to the end and back to the start. If we touch the floor with any part of our body, we have to go all the way to where we starte. We made a little mistake when Mona fell off and didn’t know we
had to start from the start. Unforgettably, Kaynin and his gang won but, congratulations to them haha! I enjoyed that game very much. The most challenging part was when we couldn’t have two people on an object at the same time.

Next, we played a very fun game called Satellight with Coach Zach. It was a very easy passing game but harder with a soft beach ball. Because of the wind, it was 10x harder with the heavy force. While passing, there are two attackers and they interrupt every time they say a word (I forgot the name of it)… My group got up to 100 and something, almost up to 200! I enjoyed that game very much but was frustrated at the same time.

Second to late game Room 6 played was, Circle pass, Coached by Coach Adam. 2 teams had to verse against each other and one other group had to run around the squared cones (about 20 meters?). When everyone from the running team manages to get everyone back, then they shout out stop. Once everyone stops, the group with the most passes wins and becomes the runners. My group was with Mona, Peti, Jessiane, Tobin, Mohammed and Matteo. I enjoyed it so much and it was going to be my favourite activity until, we played the last game!

The last one was called Inch Worm with Coach Shane. It was the same as Shark attack with Misha but we used lily pads and we had to get as many mini beanbags we could get and go back to the base! My group was doing so good at first until Havana threw the lily pad too far so we had to start again. I still don’t blame her though! At the end of the game, my group won by 12 mini beanbags and I personally think that was the best game. The Coach was a very funny person who reminded me of my uncle.

Thanks for reading this!
What did you learn from this or from playing the games on Tuesday?
Bye, Lavina R6.